Wine and Sicilian Baroque. For lovers of wine and cultural heritage, we offer a WineTour, lasting 4 days, to discover the most beautiful baroque towns and wines of some of the most renowned wineries of the eastern Sicily. A dive into the culture and flavors of an ancient land rich in traditions.
Day 1 – arrival in Catania / Ortigia – overnight stay in Ortigia (Siracusa).
- Arrival at the airport of Catania and pick up of the car for hire.
- Departure for Ortigia, the island that is the oldest part of the city of Syracuse.
- Overnight in Ortigia.
Day 2 – Noto / Planeta Buonivini winery – overnight stay in Ragusa.
- In the morning departure for Noto for a visit to this beautiful baroque town.
- Continue to the Planeta Buonivini Winery: visit to the winery, tasting and light lunch.
- Departure for Ragusa and hotel accommodation.
- Dinner at the hotel and overnight.
Day 3 – Ragusa / Acate Valley / Feudi del Pisciotto Winery – overnight stay in Niscemi.
- In the morning, visit of Ragusa Ibla, full of architectural masterpieces declared World Heritage by UNESCO.
- At the end of the visit: departure for Valle dell’Acate, with a visit to the winery and tasting accompanied by typical products.
- Continue to the small town of Niscemi and room accommodation at the Wine Relais Feudi del Pisciotto.
- Dinner at the Wine Relais with wines from the tasting cellar.
Day 4 – departure and end of the tour.
- Departure for the Catania airport.
- Release of the rental car.
- Departure of the flight.
- Participation fee in a double roomFrom € 470
- Groups of more than 2 peopleOn request