From June 15 to 17, 2018, the annual meeting of ANITA, the National Association of Automobile Transport Companies, was held in Palermo.
The purpose of the meeting was to bring out the needs of those who produce and market goods, giving useful ideas for planning the future of their handling, focusing on the relationship between logistics and industry.
The places where the event took place are among the most suggestive ones of the Sicilian capital, the splendid setting of the Royal Palace, where the gala dinner took place. While the assembly of the Association was hosted within the premises of the Politeama Garibaldi Theatre.
JustSicily has been commissioned to take care of:
- consultancy for the research of the locations to host the event;
- Advice on the search for hotel facilities to accommodate guests;
- advice and choice of menus for the gala dinner and lunch;
- Inspections to verify the suitability of the location;
- location set-up;
- Individual hotel reservations by participants;
- Coordination and monitoring of the organization of the event;
- Management of shuttles to event locations;
- service of n.15 hostesses for the coordination of the shuttles and for the reception;
- Hostess coordination for on-site assistance;
- distribuzione materiale personalizzato per i partecipanti;
- organization of guided tours in Palermo and surroundings for participants.