Dolce&Gabbana: “We want to show Palermo to the whole world“.
This is the will of the well-known Dolce&Gabbana brand that in July 2017 decided to present its ‘High Craftsmanship’ in Palermo.
A fascinating city, full of culture and places to discover that has been the backdrop to parades and organized tours for press and opinion leaders from all over the world.
Giusi Macchiarella, founder of JustSicily, has made available his experience and sensitivity to coordinate and organize the walking tours reserved for journalists and the routes in Moto Ape dedicated to the most important customers. These initiatives took place on the mornings of Saturday 8 and Sunday 9 July, bringing a breath of folklore and color through the streets of the city of Palermo.
“It was an honor to be chosen by the well-known brand”, says Giusi Macchiarella. As a Palermo I want to thank them personally for pointing the spotlight of the whole world on our city, which we love in a visceral way with its faults but above all for its thousand merits. “
Following some characteristic shots of the organized tour. JustSicily is the ideal partner for every type of event linked to culture and the discovery of the territory. Do not hesitate to contact us for advice and to organize your business event with JustSicily.
JustSicily took care of:
- choice of the best tour in “motoape vehicles” for Dolce&Gabbana’s exceptional guests
- choice of the best walking tour for journalists of the most important world newspapers
- choice and coordination of the best specialized tour guides for a correct development of the routes
- preparation of visits and admissions exclusively for guests
- reference of Dolce&Gabbana for the tourism / organization of the best itineraries
- finding and training hostesses for the reception at the starting point of the tours and assistance during the tours, assistance during meals and at the end of each path for the correct return of the participants