JustSicily and its founder, Giusi Macchierella, are responsible for organizing the Mandrarossa Vineyard Tour since its first edition in 2012.
An uncontaminated territory, the sun-kissed vineyards, the tradition of the harvest, the Mandrarossa wines and the peasant cuisine, as well as a cycle path of rare beauty which, starting from Cantine Settesoli, descends to Contrada Bertolino Lagano, crossing Casa Mandrarossa .
This and much more has distinguished the Mandrarossa Vineyard Tour in Menfi. A two-day event dedicated to lovers of quality food and wine, peasant culture, wine, sport and nature.
The event involved the entire territory beyond the winery with activities carried out in many places of Menfi
The strong point was definitely the wine counter of Casa Mandrarossa and Pineta Molinari, where it was possible to taste all Mandrarossa wines. Along with these, the dishes of the local cuisine are protagonists, foods with simple and authentic flavors prepared by the Mandrarossa Kitchen Ladies, depositories of ancient secrets and family recipes handed down by their mothers and grandmothers.
At Pineta Pelella, Show Cooking activities and technical tastings guided by experts in the sector were organized.
JustSicily has been involved in creating, together with the marketing office of Cantina Settesoli, over the years, all the activities that can be carried out throughout the territory during the Mandrarossa Vineyard Tour:
- Logistic organization of the various naturalistic activities to discover an uncontaminated territory, rich in sand dunes, nature reserves and enchanted oases:
- flight in hang glider
- boat trips to appreciate the coast up to the temples of Selinunte, the largest archaeological park in Europe, visible from the sea
- trekking and nature walks
- possibility to rent bicycles to appreciate the bike path that goes up to the sea
- logistics organization and reservations for technical tastings and show cooking that take place during the two days, at various times
This year, in collaboration with the WWF, it was also possible to visit the nests of Caretta Caretta, accompanied by WWF volunteers who told the characteristics of our beaches and the native species that live there.
- secretariat of the event: receipt of reservations for each participant, with related accounting procedures;
- hotel booking, sending rooming list of participants;
- economic relationship with suppliers;
- preparation and distribution of promotional material;
- service of 2 hostesses for the welcome to the “welcome point” of the seven-cellars
- on-site continuation of the sale of the activities during the days of the event
- assistance / coordination of shuttles to the places of the event
- assistance / coordination for the carrying out of the activities on the spot