A great event promoted by the Consorzio di Tutela Vini DOC Sicilia in the name of sustainable viticulture and the excellence of Sicilian wine.
More than 100 Italian and foreign journalists were involved in three days of workshops, talks and tastings in which the Consortium for the Protection of Sicilia DOC Wines, together with Assovini Sicilia and the SOStain Foundation illustrated the peculiarities of the largest organic vineyard in Italy.
The event was inaugurated by an interesting talk with the theme “Sicily, Sustainable by Nature” and it was followed by exciting technical tastings in particular of Grillo and Nero d’Avola.
The event was held between October 26 and 28 at the renewed and prestigious Villa Igiea a Rocco Forte Hotel. The Grand Hotel et des Palmes, also just opened, welcomed some guests and the Botanical Garden of Palermo was the scenery of an evocative and exclusive dinner.
JustSicily, DMC of the event, took care of:
– airline ticketing at the best available conditions for all participating journalists incoming to Sicily;
– correspondence via email directly with the invited journalists for the choice of the best flight itinerary according to the different departure/destination locations and arrival times and dates;
– choice of locations both for hotel accommodation and for tastings/lunches/dinners and relative coordination of set-up;
– coordination of transport;
– organization of lunches and dinners;
– hotel accommodations for all participants with relative rooming list management;
– management of entrance lists to the event locations with Tablets;
– accounting management with suppliers;
– preparation of promotional material;
– coordination of on-site activities;
– qualified hostess service;
– assistance in all event locations;
– distribution of personalized material for each participant;
– choice and definition of menus;
Choose JustSicily for your event, it will be unique, prestigious, exclusive. Contact us!