JustSicily and its founder, Giusi Macchiarella, has been dealing with Sicilia en Primeur since its seventh edition in 2010.
The event, held from 25 to 29 April 2017 in Radicepura saw JustSicily take care of the organization of this annual review of Sicilian wines, which aim at an ever-increasing quality and productive excellence, hence the origin of the name of this fantastic event called Sicilia en Primeur.
The event, offered by Assovini Sicilia has seen the intervention of a hundred journalists and professionals from all over the world.
The “Sicilia en Primeur” opened with 8 different wine tours to let journalists attend the cellars and the Sicilian territory also from the point of view of tourism and culture.
At the end of the 3 days of winetour, all the journalists were hosted in a single location dedicated to technical tastings and the direct relationship with all the participating wine producers.
JustSicily took care of:
- participation / choice of locations for the event;
- relationship with the press office;
- secretariat of the event;
- air ticket at the best conditions available for all incoming journalists in Sicily;
- correspondence via mail with the invited journalists for the choice of the best flight itinerary based on the different departure / destination locations and arrival times and dates;
- organization of 8 different 2-night / 3-day winetours that include visits to the cellars and to the Sicilian territory; relative accommodation for overnight stays in cellars or small hotels adapted to the standard of the participants; coordination of transport by minibus; organization of welcoming lunches and dinners;
- hotel accommodations for all the participants with the relative sending of the rooming list to the various structures involved, both for the winetour and for the event
- transfer management from / to airports upon arrival and departure
- coordination of shuttles for all the places of the event;
- management of entry lists to the event locations;
- economic relationship with suppliers;
- promotional material preparation;
- coordination of on-site activities;
- service of 10 hostesses for the reception at the airport, assistance on minibuses during the winetour, assistance in all the locations of the event, distribution of personalized material for each participant;
- organization and appropriate choice of cultural visits / Excursions from the location;
- choice of menus and locations for tastings / lunches / dinners;
- preparation of tasting rooms / lunches / dinners.