Archeologic Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours, Food and Wine, Luxury Tour, Nature, Unconventional
A fantastic 6 days tour in some of the most evocative places in Sicily. Taormina, Agrigento and Sciacca, a tour of culture, history and nature but also relax in some of the most beautiful beaches of the island and elegant hotels that will make you feel pampered and special. The Tour can be customized on request.
Day 1: Arrival in Catania / Taormina – Night in Taormina
- Arrival at the Catania airport.
- Meeting with guide and driver and private transfer to Taormina.
- Arrival in Taormina and start of the guided walking tour.
- Lunch in Taormina.
- Free afternoon for shopping in the elegant boutiques of Taormina.
- Dinner in Taormina.
- Accommodation in hotel.
Day 2: Visit of Taormina with the possibility of excursion on the Mount Etna Volcano.
- Optional excursion to the Etna volcano in 4×4 off-road vehicle.
Etna is one of the most active volcanoes in the world and is in a state of almost constant activity. The fertile volcanic soils support an extensive agriculture, with vineyards and orchards scattered between the lower slopes of the mountain and the wide plain of Catania to the south. In June 2013, it was added to the list of UNESCO world heritage sites.
More details on the tour and the necessary equipment available by clicking here.
- Lunch at the Alpine Refuge, where you will taste typical Sicilian products.
- Return to Taormina in the afternoon.
- Dinner in Taormina and overnight.
Day 3: The “Valley of the Temples” of Agrigento.
- Private transfer to Agrigento.
- Accommodatio in hotel.
Get to the famous Valley of the Temples (a few minutes on foot) for a guided tour of this magnificent archaeological area. It is one of the most notable examples of Greek architecture, and is one of the main attractions of Sicily as well as a national monument of Italy. The area was included in the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1997. The archaeological park and landscape of the Valley of the Temples is the largest archaeological site in the world with 1,300 hectares.
- End the day with a special and exclusive dinner at the hotel with a breathtaking view of the temples!
- Overnight in Agrigento.
Day 4: Visit of Sciacca with overnight stay.
- In the morning, a private transfer to Sciacca.
- Hotel accommodation.
- Free day to enjoy the sea, the swimming pool and the SPA center.
Day 5: Sciacca with overnight stay
- Relax in the exclusive Verdura Resort.
- Optional excursion to Palermo for a guided tour of the city on foot with authorized guide. (more information available by clicking here)
- Overnight in Sciacca
Day 6: Visit of Monreale and end of the tour.
- In the morning, private transfer to Palermo airport and departure.
Before leaving, optional excursion to Monreale, a small pearl near Palermo, famous for its Cathedral full of golden mosaics, and its Cloister, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- End of the tour.
- Overnight in a double room;
- Breakfast at the hotels;
- Transfers with private cars and drivers according to the itinerary, or car rental with special conditions;
- Half-day walking tour of Taormina with authorized guide;
- Half-day walking tour of the Valley of the Temples with an authorized guide;
- Justsicily assistance.
- Transportation to / from Sicily;
- Hotel stay fees;
- Ticket for monuments visits;
- Optional excursion to Mount Etna;
- Optional excursion to Palermo;
- Optional excursion to Monreale;
- Anything else not mentioned on “The fee includes”
>> Note: Visits may change on public holidays.