City Tours, Cultural Tours, Food and Wine, Tasting, Unconventional
You will discover the fascinating UNESCO sites of Arab-Norman Palermo and taste local delicacies on board the typical ‘Moto Ape’. On a walking tour you can admire the characteristic markets and enjoy unmissable views of the Sicilian capital, which will win you over with its history, colours and famous thousand-year-old hospitality.
DURATION: 4 days/3 nights
Day 1 – Overnight in Palermo
- Check-in at the Plaza Opera Hotel or Hotel Principe di Villafranca, a few feet away from the historic center of the city.
Day 2- Palermo walking tour
- Walking tour of Palermo through historical alleys, accompanied by a professional guide who will tell you about the history and legends behind the great architecture, ancient monuments and evocative views of the city.
Day 3- Moto Ape tour
- A Moto Ape tour through the splendid street of the city center with tasting of the local street food.
Day 4 – Departure
- Check-out of the hotel.
- Accommodation as follows:
- Classic double or single room (3 nights);
- Walking tour of Palermo (Half day);
- Moto Ape tour of Palermo (2 hours).
- Airplane tickets;
- Transfer from/to airport;
- Meals and tips;
- Entrance tickets to the monuments;
- City tax at the hotel (per day per person);
- Anything else not present in “The rate includes”.
>> Visits to monuments may change without notice due to the Covid-19 emergency.
>> Visits may change on public holidays.