Aboard of the unique three-wheeled “Moto Ape” car, another Italian symbol, you’ll be drag into the heart of the Palermo’s traditional markets where together with your tour leader you’ll be brought to the popular food places to dive into the flavors of the colorful Palermo.
Don’t miss the chance to be on this tour and discover historical sights as the famous and marvellous St. Catherine’s Monastery and enjoy tasting of the most typical delicacies of Sicilian streed food and pastries.
Duration: 3 hours
Starts at: 09:30 AM
Meeting point: Teatro Massimo main stairs – Piazza Verdi
End of the tour: St. Catherine’s Monastery – Piazza Bellini
Operation days: From Monday to Sunday
- Minumum 2 adult per tour.
- On board of the Moto Ape are allowed maximum: 2 adults; 1 child up to 10 years old, on the adult’s lap.
- Children 0-2 years are complimentary;
- The rates are guaranteed for bookings received 48h before the tour, otherwise they could vary.
- English speaking tour leader;
- Tasting of typical street food and drinks;
- Transport in Moto Ape.
- Entry tickets to monuments.