Siracusa and Noto tour, an exclusive dive into the baroque itinerary claimed as UNESCO world heritage . You will discover Siracusa, the fascinating neighborhood / island of Ortigia and the historic Greek Theater, strolling through the beautiful baroque alleys and, why not, also trying some local delicacies. After this part, the tour will move to Noto, a small Baroque jewel of eastern Sicily with its sumptuous palaces and historical religious complexes!
The Siracusa and Noto Tour is an exclusive journey to discover one of the most fascinating and rich cultural areas of Eastern Sicily that will make you live a cultural and magic experience.
STAGES OF THE SIRACUSA AND NOTO TOUR:
- Departure from Catania or Taormina;
- Visit of Ortigia and the Neapolis archeological park;
- Visit of Noto;
- Return to Catania or Taormina.
DURATION OF THE TOUR: 8h
The rate of the Tour is to be considered valid for a number of participants equal to or greater than 4 people group up to a 6 people group maximum.
In the other cases the following rates per person will be applied:
3-4 participants =€250,00
2 reservations = €360,00
More than 6 reservations = on request
- Transportation by private car or minibus;
- Guided tour of Ortigia and the Neapolis archeological park.
- Admission tickets to monuments and to the archaeological sites;
- Anything not specifically mentioned in “The rate includes”.
Pick-up and drop-off at the hotel/home of the group, only in Catania and Taormina area. The address must be provided at time of booking.
>> Note: Visits may change on public holidays.