Archeologic Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours
Siracusa and Noto tour, an exclusive dive into the baroque itinerary claimed as UNESCO world heritage . You will discover Siracusa, the fascinating neighborhood / island of Ortigia and the historic Greek Theater, strolling through the beautiful baroque alleys and, why not, also trying some local delicacies. After this part, the tour will move to Noto, a small Baroque jewel of eastern Sicily with its sumptuous palaces and historical religious complexes!
The Siracusa and Noto Tour is an exclusive journey to discover one of the most fascinating and rich cultural areas of Eastern Sicily that will make you live a cultural and magic experience.
STAGES OF THE SIRACUSA AND NOTO TOUR:
- Departure from Catania or Taormina;
- Visit of Ortigia and the Neapolis archeological park;
- Visit of Noto;
- Return to Catania or Taormina.
DURATION OF THE TOUR: 8h
- Transportation by private car or minibus;
- Guided tour of Ortigia and the Neapolis archeological park.
- Entry ticket to monuments;
- Anything not specifically mentioned in “the rate includes”.
Pick up and drop off at the hotel/home of the participants in Catania or Taormina. The address must be provided at time of booking.
Note: Visits may change without notice due to the Covid-19 emergency or on public holidays.