Inspired by the homonymous best seller, we present you a special tour dedicated to the origins of one of the most important Sicilian families: The Florio’s.
From the historical centre to the Arenella area, you’ll join a travel back in time, in Palermo’s Belle Époque, through the stories of a great family made of entrepreneurs and patrons, who lived in in Palermo between the 18th and 20th centuries.
Duration: 4 hours
Starts: 09:00 AM
End of the tour: Piazza Marina
Meeting point: Piazza San Domenico
Availability: Every Saturday & Sunday morning
Do you have more time to spend in Palermo? Try our Ancient craft tour, discover the wonders of Palermo in a sublime itinerary through history and art.
- Children 0-5 years are complimentary;
- On board of the private car are allowed maximum 6 passengers, children included;
- The rates are guaranteed for bookings received 48h before the tour, otherwise they could vary
- English speaking tour leader;
- Private transport;
- Entry ticket to Quattro Pizzi.
- Entry ticket to monuments not mentioned in “The rate includes”.