Inspired by the homonymous best seller, we present you a special tour dedicated to the origins of one of the most important Sicilian families: The Florio’s.
From the historical centre to the Arenella area, you’ll join a travel back in time, in Palermo’s Belle Époque, through the stories of a great family made of entrepreneurs and patrons, who lived in in Palermo between the 18th and 20th centuries.
Duration: 4 hours
Starts: 03:00 PM
End of the tour: Piazza Marina
Meeting point: Piazza San Domenico
Availability: Every Saturday & Sunday morning
Do you have more time to spend in Palermo? Try our Ancient craft tour, discover the wonders of Palermo in a sublime itinerary through history and art.
- English speaking tour leader;
- Private transport;
- Entry ticket to Quattro Pizzi.
- Entry ticket to monuments not mentioned in “The rate includes”.
- Children 0-5 years are complimentary
- On board of the private car are allowed maximum 6 participants, children included
The rate of the tour is to be considered valid for a number of participants equal or greater than 4 up to maximum 6 people.
In the other cases the following rates per person will be applied:
2 participants = 140,00€,
3 participants = 100,00€.
- Visits to the listed monuments may changes without notice due to the Covid-19 emergency.
- The visit of the interior of the Palazzina dei Quattro Pizzi is not available on August.
- Visits to the listed monuments may change on public holidays.