JUSTSICILY S.R.L. UNIPERSONALE, as owner of the processing of personal data pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 679/2016 – General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), in compliance with the obligations dictated by the legislator to protect the privacy, with the present wish to inform you in advance, both of the use of your personal data, and of your rights, communicating the following:
- HOLDER AND OTHER PERSONS RESPONSIBLE
The data controller is JUSTSICILY S.R.L. UNIPERSONALE, C.F. 06356700820 , with registered office in VIA MARIO RAPISARDI, N. 15 – 90100 – Palermo (PA) – Italy. The updated list of the persons in charge of processing, with the relative areas of competence, is:
Data controller – JUSTSICILY S.R.L. UNIPERSONALE
- PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT TO TREATMENT
- COMMON ACCOUNTING FINANCIAL, COMMERCIAL AND INSURANCE DATA FOR CUSTOMERS Personal details not specific (identification, accounting, financial, etc.) – Duration: Duration of treatment 5 Years
- DATA THAT MAY UNDERSTAND OR SUGGEST INFORMATION ON RELIGION, AS FOR EXAMPLE THE SPECIAL REQUEST OF A MENU, OR THE REQUEST TO TRAVEL IN CERTAIN WORLD COUNTRIES. Religious or philosophical beliefs – Duration: Duration of treatment 5 Years
- DATA RELATING TO THE REQUEST OF A SPECIFIC MEDICAL ASSISTANCE, AS FOR EXAMPLE THE OXYGEN OR A WHEELCHAIR; THE REQUEST TO TRAVEL AND TO FLY IN CERTAIN MEDICAL CONDITIONS OR IN THE STATE OF MANAGEMENT BEYOND 28 WEEKS. – Health data – Duration: Duration of treatment 5 Years
- DATA RELATING TO CONDUCT, OFFENSES AND SECURITY MEASURES. TO PROVIDE THE INFORMATION NECESSARY FOR THE COMPETENT AUTHORITIES, OR TAX AUTHORITIES, CUSTOMS AND IMMIGRATION. – Data related to criminal convictions and crimes or related safety measures – Duration: Duration of treatment 5 Years
- DATA RELATING TO THE ORIGINAL OR ETHNIC ORIGINS – Racial or ethnic origin – Duration: Duration of treatment 5 Years
- PURPOSE, LEGAL BASES AND OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF TREATMENT The source of the data referred to in point b is:
- Data provided by the interested party
- Execution of a contract
- Purpose: CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS
The interested party is obliged to provide the personal data Possible consequences of failure to provide personal data: Prevent the completion of the contract or the provision of the service requested by the interested party.
Exclusively for the aforementioned purposes, the data will be made known, as well as to the internal staff units competent in this regard, also to external collaborators in charge of their treatment, whose list is available at the headquarters of the owner.
There are no transfers of Personal Data to Recipients outside the European Union.
- DATA STORAGE
All personal data provided will be treated in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, relevance and proportionality, only with the methods, including computerized and telematic, strictly necessary to pursue the purposes described above. In any case, personal data will be stored for a period of time not exceeding that strictly necessary to achieve the indicated purposes. The personal data for which conservation is not necessary or for which storage is not required by current legislation, in relation to the stated purposes, will be deleted or transformed into an anonymous form. It should be noted that the information systems used to manage the information collected are configured, originally, in order to minimize the use of the data.
- YOUR RIGHTS
Please note that you have the right to access the data concerning you at any time, by sending your request to our designated data controller, using the contact details below:
- Data Controller – JUSTSICILY S.R.L. UNIPERSONALE – VIA MARIO RAPISARDI, N. 15 – 90100 – Palermo (PA) – Italy – 091342927 – email@example.com
Similarly, in relation to the treatment in question, you can exercise the following rights: Information, Data Access, Data Correction, Data Cancellation, Cancellation of data, Limitation of treatment, Data portability, Proposing complaint to control authority, Revocation of consent (The possible revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation)