Between wine tastings and the charm of the Sicilian territory, discovering Camporeale and Sambuca di Sicilia.
Departure from Palermo for a wine tasting at Di Giovanna winery in Sambuca di Sicilia, managed by one of the most ancient families of wine in Sicily and located in the mountains, on the slopes of Mount Genuardo, a protected natural reserve.
The family vineyards are organically cultivated between Sambuca di Sicilia and Contessa Entellina, in the heart of western Sicily. The family’s estates are located in the small DOC areas of Contessa Entellina and Sambuca di Sicilia, in the heart of Terre Sicane.
To follow, a wine tasting at Alessandro di Camporeale winery in Camporeale, a family business which carries on a production project deeply connected to the valorization of the territory and aimed at the production of organic wines. Located at the foot of the hills which overlooks Mandranova plain, an ancient territory, rich in history and charm, where agriculture has always been the main activity, deeply marking the culture of this community of Palermo’s hinterland.
Tastings, charm and territory – Camporeale and Sambuca di Sicilia
- 09:00AM Meet with English-speaking driver/courier at Piazza Verdi.
- 09:15AM Departure from Palermo to Sambuca di Sicilia (1h30m/91km)
- 11:00AM Visit to the Di Giovanna winery, tasting of 3 wines and extra virgin olive oil, accompanied by bread and local cheese.
- 01:00PM Conclusion of the tasting.
- Free time at disposal to visit Sambuca di Sicilia, winner of the title of one of the most beautiful villages in Italy.
- Departure to Alessandro di Camporeale winery (40m/39km).
- 03:00PM Visit of the Alessandro di Camporeale winery, tasting of 5 wines accompanied by gastronomic specialties of the territory including cold cuts, cheeses and olives.
- 05:00PM Conclusion of the tasting and departure for Palermo (41m/43km).
- 05:45PM Arrival in Palermo, conclusion of the experience.
- Rate per person if 4 participants - 2021/22€130,00
- Rate per person if 3 participants - 2021/22€150,00
- Rate per person if 2 participants - 2021/22€210,00